Friday, February 3, 2012

1) to me Albert Einstien is definately important due to his contributions of science but as some one who had an impact on me not really. Compared to somebody who has magical powers that would have more of an impact than just some scientist.

5) Well i like my collar bone and i also like Alice in Chains a little bit so i wouldnt mind you have to take sacrifices for the people that you love. If it came down to just listening to music i would have no problem because im a muscian and i love music as well.

7) Hands down lochness monster i heard all these stories of nessie when i was a child growing up and finding out about the lochness would be a dream come true it would be crazy to do that crazy monster are you serious forget sasquatch or anything else.

12) honestly if a wizzard did that i would yell witch craft and just like the good ol' days in salem we would either burn him alive or drown him because thats what needs to be done for witches i dont tolerate witch craft and demonic behaivior

16)honestly know the future and all of that would take the thrill out of life as i know it if i was in that perdicament id honestly kill myself or freeze my self in ice like walt disney it would honestly be the only solution to what i find as a problem

19)I would just kick my friend and laugh if they get madf at me id tell them they were about to die and if they were not greatful for my kick i would slap them some more because thats messed up to not be greatful for a good friend.

20)the brutal honest one the one i would bwe afraid to see but would need to see to make sure it was true and see my life as it is trully documented the things i hate the things i love and all that good stuff

2 comments:

  1. I agreed with most of your answer. I wrote some of the same answers. Even when i didn't agree i see where you are coming from. You make allot of good points. The question that i agree with you most is 7. I totally agree I think the lochness monster would be a more adventurous story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely understand your thought process and answers to these questions. I wrote almost the same thing for questions 19. Telling your friend that they were about to die so you saved them makes them feel grateful and you a hero! I also agree with question 5 when you say that you should make sacrifices for the people you love.

    ReplyDelete